Provides instructions on how to set up and use the Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
Table of Contents:
Step 1: Download WinSCP
Go to https://winscp.net/eng/download/php to download the latest version of WinSCP
Click Accept, Next, Install, and Finish.
Step 2: Connect to SFTP
Please Note: You will only be able to connect from the IP Address you provided to iCheckGateway.com
You will need the following information to connect to the SFTP server:
- File Protocol: SFTP
- Host Name: provided by ICG via secure email
- Username: provided by ICG via secure email
- Account Password: provided by ICG via secure email
- Private Key: this certificate will be provided by ICG via secure email
- You will need to save this file to your computer.
After you enter the Host Name, Username, and Password, click Advanced and then click Authentication.
Browse to the location where you saved the Private Key file and click OK.
Step 3: Upload Files